Using Our Site
Internet Terms & Conditions
You agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and that they will apply to any and all orders you place with Natici.
Each order is a separate legally binding contract. Please take the time to carefully read our terms and conditions so that you’re sure you understand them. If any aspect of our terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court it will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- "You" or "Your" means the person named in the order to whom we are supplying the goods;
- "We", "Us" or "Our" means Natici,
- "Order" means your order for the goods;
- "Goods" means all products listed in the order;
- "Delivery" means the delivery of the goods to the delivery address specified in the order.
An email confirmation of your order will be sent automatically and, unless you are otherwise notified within 48 hours of this confirmation, the order will be deemed to be accepted by Natici.
Risk & Ownership:
Responsibility for and ownership of the goods passes to you once they are delivered or collected.
Due to manufacturing tolerances, sizes stated for the different products on our site may vary from the dimensions stated on the relevant pages.
Colours shown on the Natici website are represented as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the device or monitor you use to navigate our site displays the colours of our products accurately. As such, the colours of any delivered product may vary slightly from those images.
Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, manufacturing tolerances or changes can cause variation to the details shown on the site. Measurements indicated including weights, dimensions, piping colours, material colours and cover patterns shown on our site may vary. Images shown on the site are for illustrative purposes only. When placing a mattress on a bed you may find a gap around the edges where the mattress rests, this allows your bedding to be tucked in for a snug and comfortable fit. Further information on The Lux mattress can be found on the Brook + Wilde website.
Events Outside Our Control:
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform our obligations under the order that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. These include (without limitation) the following:
- delays caused by one of our suppliers;
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, snow or other natural disaster;
- unavailability of shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; or unavailability of public or private telecommunications networks.
Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions are suspended for the period that such events continue, and we will have an extension of time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period.
Limitation of Liability:
We do not accept any responsibility for damage to your property during delivery other than damage due to our negligence when our liability is limited to your direct costs to repair that damage.
Our total liability in connection with or arising from the order, whether in negligence or otherwise, shall be limited to the value of the goods. We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses, costs or expenses in connection with or arising out of the order.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
We are a registered data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”) and we will comply with the statutory requirements imposed on us to keep your personal data confidential and secure. We confirm that we are fully compliant with the Act.Your information will be used to process your order, deliver your goods and/or to handle any claims made under the guarantee. In order to do so we will need to disclose your personal data to selected third parties including a finance company when applicable.
For questions, requests to amend orders, requests to change delivery details, requests for refunds and all other queries you may contact us by email at email@example.com
All policy disputes regarding these Terms and Conditions will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will usually look to respond to all policy disputes within seven working days.
Natici retains the right to investigate any order placed on this website. Any such order will not be delivered until it is proven that the order is bona fide. Should we be unable to prove that an order is bona fide or to contact the buyer then the monies will be refunded to the original payment card used and the order will be cancelled.
For your protection, to ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used fraudulently, we will validate your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to these checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. Please be assured that this is only done to confirm your identity.
A credit check is not performed, and your credit rating will not be affected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK and European law. Disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Natici may run promotional discounts and/or promotional products from time to time. All Natici promotional offers can be claimed via the use of a discount code or by being automatically applied at the checkout. Please be aware that during any such offer, the following conditions will be applied:
- Should you purchase any products that qualify for a promotional item on the website, and you wish to return that item, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from your refund.
- If you do not wish to receive the promotional item when purchasing a Natici product during the time of the promotional offer, please contact the customer care team at email@example.com.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- The full details for any promotional offer on the website will be outlined on the Terms & Condition page.
- Promotional offers may be withdrawn at any time prior to the advertised end date.
- Natici reserves the right to withdraw any offers from a purchase at any time.
- Discount are usually only available when the customer reaches the disclaimed spend level.
- Discount is applied at the checkout. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted amount.
- If you return an item or items, that would then remove your order from qualifying for the offer, you will not be refunded the full amount of the returned item/s as the difference between the purchased and full amount will be deducted from your refund. If it exceeds the refundable amount, then you may be required to pay the difference between the full price and the price you paid.
- No cash equivalent or other alternative is available in whole or in part.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
How to qualify:
Receive a free Brook + Wilde Lux Mattress worth up to £899 when you buy a qualifying Natici bed. Offer starts on Tuesday 26th January and midnight Monday 1st February.
To get your free mattress, follow the below steps:
- Add a qualifying Natici bed to your basket.
- Choose a Brook + Wilde Lux mattress (of the same size) and select your preferred comfort feel.
- Add your selected Brook + Wilde Lux mattress to your cart.
- The price of the mattress will be removed from your order total at the checkout.
- Free Brook + Wilde Lux Mattress is available in Double, King or Super King sizes, matching the size of the bed you purchase.
- Free Brook + Wilde Lux Mattress is available in three comfort feels; Soft, Medium and Firm.
- Only applies to qualifying Natici beds;
- Boho Boutique Four-Poster Bed, Boho Boutique Low End Bed, Boho Retreat Four-Poster Bed, Boho Retreat Low End Bed, Chic Linen Cane Bed, Chic Linen Upholstered Bed, Kielder Bed, Mustique Bed
- Offer only applies to double sizes and above.
- Some Natici beds collections may not have all qualifying sizes.
- Offered free mattress is not transferable.
- No cash equivalent or other alternative is available in whole or in part.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or coupon code.
- Promotion can only be redeemed once per customer/household.
- Items may not arrive at the same time as your mattress delivery.
- Delivery lead-time is subject to availability.
- Your Brook + Wilde Lux Mattress will be dispatched by Brook + Wilde through their trusted delivery partners.
- Should you return items on your order following delivery, which removes your order from the qualifying spend level for this promotion, the cost of the promotional item will be deducted from the value of your refund if you should choose to keep them. In order to get a full refund, your promotional item must be returned unopened and in its original packaging (at your cost).
- Responsibility for arranging the collection and return of your promotional items to our warehouse lies with you (at your cost).
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK and European law. Disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.